Good-bye Germany
I cannot believe that my experience abroad is truly over. I remember months ago thinking that I had so much time and in the blink of an eye it was all over. I have been to so many places that I have wanted to experience my entire life. I couldn’t be more thankful to the people that supported me and really made this experience happen. I made such amazing friends who made me feel right home that I cannot imagine what Germany would have been like without them. My co-workers at KES are some of the greatest people I have ever met and am so thankful that I was placed in such a caring environment.
Coming to Germany is an experience of a lifetime and if you have even the slightest want to go abroad, DO IT! I promise that you will NEVER regret it. I learned so much about myself and the people that I surround myself with. I learned so much about the history and culture of 8 eight different countries and so many cities among these countries. It made me a better person and every person should have this amazing opportunity. Germany will always have a piece of my heart.
I am so sad to leave Europe, but I know I will be back and I cannot wait for the new adventure at home!
No comments:
Post a Comment