Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Ah Paris ♥






Bryan and I took the train into Paris and found our hotel. The hotel had a FANTASTIC view of the Eiffel Tower and I was in awe. We walked around had a relaxing night because the next day we went to Versailles. 

Versailles was beautiful. The palace was unbelievable and the gardens would have been beautiful if it wasn't winter and they were all dead. The hall of mirrors was very cool and Marie Antoinette's house was awesome to see how different her personal home was compared to the palace. I would definitely   recommend coming here to anyone! 





Christmas Eve, Bryan and I woke up early and went straight for the Louvre. We saw Mona Lisa, Venus and a bunch of other art pieces. I could not believe how packed it was in there! 



 








We then stumbled upon the love lock bridge. We got a lock, locked it onto the bridge and threw the key away. 







We found our way to Notre Dame and I cannot explain how beautiful it was! 
































We did a little shopping (my FAVORITE!!) on Avenue des Champs-Élysées! We went to see the Arc de Triumpe and found the LARGEST Christmas market that I have seen! 
We ended our night with my family annual tradition of Christmas pajamas on Christmas Eve! 
Christmas morning we slept in and exchanged gifts. We got ready and made our way to the second floor of the Eiffel Tower! We climbed 704 stairs but it was all worth it when we got to the top and had a spectacular view over Paris! 


 We then went to Georges for dinner which is on the sixth floor of a museum so that was also a spectacular view of Paris! The food was to die for and we had a really nice Christmas dinner. 



Bryan and I headed for Venice the next morning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment