Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Good-bye KES

I know, I know I have been totally slacking on this blog! I just became so busy and involved with my last few weeks at KES and traveling! Leaving KES was one of the hardest things that I have had to; I have made some amazing friends, had fantastic co-workers and some of the best students that I could ever ask for. Sally was a great mentor teacher and I have become a better teacher because of her guidance! 

My last bulletin board at KES! 
I also helped out with the high school cheerleading team! They are an amazing group of girls and I will miss seeing them improve and I know they will do an awesome job at their competition in February...that I will be FaceTiming into! 

Within my last few weeks in Germany, I went to several Christmas markets. The Christmas markets are amazing! They have hand made gifts, unbelievable food (my favorite including Kartoffelpuffer or potato pancakes) and gluhwein which is a hot wine! 




The day that Bryan flew in, we went to Kaiserslautern and went to the Brauhaus to get a tower with Lynnie, Linda, Cathy, Andy, Mark and Mike! We had an amazing time!!! 
I really am going to miss living in Kaiserslautern and all of the wonderful people that I have met on this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment