While Aunt Sharon, Ann and Pat were off exploring Germany and France during the week I was at school counting down the days until I got to travel with them again!
Friday night they picked me up and we went to Globus! Globus is basically a huge Walmart but with much better stuff! We got advent calendars, chocolate and other yummy German food! When we finished eating, we went back to their time share near Trier for wine, cheesecake and sleep and got ready to get up bright and early to drive to Bruges, Belgium.
The first thing we did when we got to Bruges was we went to the Basilica of the Holy Blood where Jesus's blood is inside of the relic. There is data collection dating back to 12th century. It is only shown twice a day so we rushed there!
From there we went on a canal ride! It was a beautiful day so the city was a wonderful site!
We ended the night with a harpist show and made our way back to the time share for a good nights rest!
The next morning we headed to Luxemoburg...my 6th country! The first thing on the list was the World War II American Cemetery!
It was a beautiful cemetery and very emotional. I am so happy that I was able to respect these soldiers and I am thankful for what they made our world like today! The second picture is a headstone of the unknown solider. It was touching to see that people took the time to place American flags next to these headstones.
Christmas Market Time!

We walked around the Christmas market. We had delicious food, Gluhwein and bought cute Christmas stuff!
We went on a hop on hop off bus around the city and got great insight! We went to the Palace and saw where the Duke of Luxembourg lives!
I really miss my aunt, Ann and Pat already, but I am SO happy that they got to come to see me! They are amazing people and I cannot be more thankful to have them in my life supporting me! I love you!


No comments:
Post a Comment