Friday, September 12, 2014

LET'S GO RAIDERS!

IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY!!!!!! 
This week has literally FLOWN by! I LOVE my students and KES! I seriously could not have been more blessed with my placement! 

Tonight Corey and I went to a KHS (Kaiserslautern High School) football game! It was raining the entire time...normal thing here in Germany! But it was exciting to see the game and the cheerleaders! It was crazy finding out the different teams that KHS plays and how far away they are. Tonight they play Stuttgart which is probably 2 hours away! And that's close!!!!!! They even play at Lakenheath which is in England! That is CRAZY! 


While talking to Corey about the cheerleaders and how small the team was compared to CHS, I started to think about how hard it would be to have girls leaving in the middle of a season or even at the beginning of a season. I cheered with some of the same girls all 4 years and these girls have a brand new team every tryout! I give these kids a lot of credit! 



Off to Bad Dirkheim tomorrow for a fest!!! A wine fest! Cheers! 


No comments:

Post a Comment