Sunday, September 28, 2014

FCK, Vineyard Walking and Farm Fest

FCK: 






One of the teachers from school Lynnie had an extra ticket to an FCK game so I was able to go to my first professional soccer game!! It was her sons 16 birthday so there was a good size group of us who went! We played Berlin and we won 1-0!!! The standing room only section was crazy!! People had drums, flags and would sing very loudly!!! It was soooo much fun and I am so lucky that the teachers at KES have asked me to do so many fun things! 


























Freinsheim: 




I went on this beautiful wine walk where there was about 17 tents with all kinds of different foods and wines to try! It was the perfect day to be outside and wonder around the vineyards! 



Farm Fest: 






















Sally and her family took me to this really cool festival with a corn maze, great fall food and of course wine! I did a little bit of shopping and just enjoyed the warm, sunny day! I had a fabulous week and weekend! I am so grateful for this wonderful experience! 



And another week of school begins! I thought this was hilarious! :) 














No comments:

Post a Comment