Oktoberfest..basically a carnival with BEER! And lots of it! We went into a couple of the beer tents that were crazy packed! I loved seeing the German singing, people dancing and pounding on the tables and the great atmosphere it created! Kristen and I met up with Jessica and a few other friends! We got chocolate covered strawberries that were SO DELICIOUS!

We then went to downtown Munich to explore! It is gorgeous and I wish I had a little more time there!
Downtown we went to the Hofbräuhaus! It was beautiful and interestingly was the place where Hitler went from a nobody to a somebody. The waitresses during Oktoberfest carry at least 6 of these huge glasses! She saw me trying to figure out how they do it and she came over and taught me! These half way full ones were heavy enough! Those girls have some awesome arm strength!



No comments:
Post a Comment